I. INTRODUCTORY PROVISIONS
- The “EDA ticketing system” service (hereinafter “the Service”) enables participants to comprehensively supervise all tasks and projects that are going on in their company. The Service replaces shared documents on the network, an email client, or handwritten notes.
- The participant accesses the Service data through the web interface using the public internet (hereinafter the “Interface”). Data are stored on the server (data storage) provided by company Eurosat CS spol. s r.o. (Ltd.), company registration number 63472210, company tax number CZ63472210, with its registered office at Jamborova 25, Brno, 615 00 (hereinafter „the Service provider“).
- The Service enables an overview of tasks and projects, monitoring the development of tasks including their history, recording the time worked on tasks, setting custom statuses and tags, creating a helpdesk for communication with customers and much more
II. RIGHTS, OBLIGATIONS AND RESPONSIBILITY OF THE SERVICE PROVIDER
- The Service provider covenants to provide to the participant the Service consisting from activation of an account on the server.
- The Service provider will make reasonable effort to keep permanent accessibility of the Service, except for scheduled outages.
- If the participant cancels the Service or the provision of the Service is suspended due to outstanding obligations on the participant side, the Service provider is not obliged to enable the participant to edit or manage his tasks in the Service, but will allow a one-time data export.
- The Service provider is not responsible for Service outages, which occur in consequence of internet connection outage.
- The Service provider covenants to make the interface of the Service accessible to the user after the subscription payment. The range of enabled services of the interface is specified with the subscription buy. The accessing period depends on the length of the bought subscription which is calculated in the so-called “person / months”, when the assessed and charged commodity is the number of persons using the Service and the number of months for which the Service is used.
- After buying a subscription for another period, the access to the Service is renewed to the extent of the newly bought subscription. The newly bought subscription is deemed to start running the day immediately after the expiration of the previous subscription, unless the participant expressly agrees otherwise.
- The Service will be automatically terminated at 24:00 on the last day of the subscription.
III. RIGHTS, OBLIGATIONS AND RESPONSIBILITY OF THE PARTICIPANT
- The participant of the Service undertakes not to perform any action or use the Service in such a way as to overburden the infrastructure of the Service Provider.
- The participant of the Service is aware that the Service is provided to him under these terms and conditions as the end client, and he is not entitled to provide this Service for a fee or free of charge to third parties without the prior written consent of the Service Provider.
- With Service activation, the participant of the Service agrees with term and conditions under which is provided the Service.
IV. VALIDITY AND EFFECT OF THE CURRENT OFFER
- The range of the current offer and price of the Service may be changed or canceled as required. Any price changes and adjustments do not apply to a subscription that has already been purchased.
- Current information about the Service is published at www.edasystem.eu or www.eurosat.cz.
V. PROCESSING AND PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
- During the provision of the Service the Service provider processes the following personal data: first and last name, email address and, if applicable, all other personal data that users store in the Service.
- The Service provider is entitled to process personal data in order to maintain the functionality of the Service.
- The processing of personal data means the digital storage of such data in the Service provider’s database or the viewing of such data by an authorized person assisting in setting up the system or other similar activity. Personal data is entered into the system by the Service participant.
- The Service provider keeps all personal data for the entire time the participant’s account is active and deletes it 24 months after the account is deactivated. In the event of a dispute (judicial or arbitration proceedings) the Service provider has the right to delete the data once the dispute has been finally resolved.
- The Service provider will not provide personal data without the written consent of the participant of the Service, with the exception of cases where it is obliged to do so by law.
- The Service provider is not responsible for any damage incurred as a result of the user providing authentication data to third parties.
- When processing personal data the Service provider complies with the applicable regulations – particularly Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation).
- The user may exercise the rights granted to data subjects (the right to access and correct data, to have data deleted, to file an objection, to restrict processing, to portability) or to query any ambiguities by emailing email@example.com.